WORSHIP JESUS DURING ADVENT!
Advent means "the coming of Christ into the world"! Join me for ADVENT as we look at the names that point to Jesus as the SAVIOR OF THE WORLD for the final days of 100 DAYS WITH JESUS! We have looked back to the names that describe Christ’s first coming, as a baby born in Bethlehem. For these last days of the 100 DAYS WITH JESUS, we will look at the names that describe Him at His second coming - when He will return to make all things new! (Rev. 21:5)
Grab a journal, moleskin or notebook and study along with me! I follow this simple pattern:
1. Write the name for Jesus.
2. Write out the verse that tells His name.
3. Look up the name in the Merriam Webster Dictionary online.
4. Complete the sentence "Jesus, You are _______________." Write a personal prayer of response to Jesus about who He is and what it means to you and the world.
5. Worship Him all day for who He is!!
We worship You, Jesus! Tag a friend to walk alongside you as we celebrate the greatest GIFT ever given! JESUS! #100dayswithjesus